Study in Australia - MnM Institute
1. The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do!
2. Providing practice oriented learning
3. The college's aim is to increase your ability and allow you to take action towards your goal!
4.Location at one of the most liveable city in the world, Sydney
5.4. Unique 4C's - MnM unique learning model
6.Morning & Evening timetable options
7. Nationally accredited training
8. A vibrant and dynamic learning environment
9. 4 intakes per year
10. ipad as learning tool provided by the college
What courses MnM Institute?
4C's unique learning model
- Context – C ‘ 1 ® The student begins by identifying the context of their study at MnM Institute. Defining their vision, by adopting a ‘big picture’ approach, to form a strategy to achieve a desired goal. This may be in the form of opening a business or pursuing a career goal.
- Critical – C ‘ 2 ® The process whereby a student is asked to brainstorm and evaluate ideas on how to achieve their goals using both a vertical and lateral thinking approach and selecting the best possible option to achieve their goals
- Controlled – C ‘ 3 ® Establishing the framework to achieve a goal by adopting a step by step approach. The student establishes and determines a plan on how to get others involved and what would be their responsibilities to the stakeholders in organisation.
- Communication – C ‘ 4 ® The final stage of converting an idea into reality is about making contact by providing information, inspiration, motivation and instruction. The aim is to reach the rainbow, through taking action and implementation of their plan.
MnM Institute contact details : International CRICOS Approved 03350J, NVR registered training organisation 40661