Why Study in Sydney?
Sydney has wonderful weather throughout the whole year, making it a fantastic time to explore the natural beauty of Sydney harbour, beaches and parks. The surrounding regions of New South Wales also offer great opportunities for day trips and longer escapes. Sydney offers an unparalleled calendar of celebrations, hosting festivals, cultural and sporting events.
Colleges in Sydney For International Students
Sydney offers a vast range of courses. You can choose study in the CBD, Bondi Junction, Manly or other locations near the CBD. The competition among the colleges is enormous and you will definitely find the course which is looking for.
- Cheap Courses in Sydney, Manly, Bondi Junction
- Course Fees from $1000 per term
- Payment Plan Schedule: payment every term
- Intake Dates: every month
- Course(s) Length: from 6 months to 3 years
- Flexible Timetable Options (mornings, afternoons, evenings); 1-2 days per week
- Entry Requirements: Year 12 or equivalent and English proof ; IELTS score of 5.5 or other English tests (If a native English speaker, there is no English test required)
- Study Mode : Face to Face with Online module
- Approved courses (CRICOS) for international students to submit valid student visa applications
- Best & Favourite Courses in Sydney: Business, Management, Project Management, Management & Leadership, Marketing, Fitness, Childcare, IT