Why Study in Brisbane?
Queensland takes up about one-fifth of the area of Australia. Along its eastern coastline are fertile plains and rive valleys, which sometimes extend up to 200 km inland. The Great Dividing Range borders these lowlands, stretching south from Cape York to the NSW border. Brisbane is one of the fastest growing city in the country. Just north of Brisbane are the beaches and coastal lakes of the Sunshine Coast, and to the south is the popular tourist destination of the Gold Coast.
Colleges in Brisbane for International Students
- Cheap Courses in Brisbane
- Course Fees from $1000 per term
- Payment Plan Schedule: payment every term
- Intake Dates: every 3 months
- Course(s) Length: from 6 months to 3 years
- Flexible Timetable Options (mornings, afternoons, evenings); 1-2 days per week
- Entry Requirements: Year 12 or equivalent and English proof ; IELTS score of 5.5 or other English tests (If a native English speaker, there is no English test required)
- Study Mode : Face to Face with Online module
- Approved courses (CRICOS) for international students to submit valid student visa applications
- Best & Favourite Courses in Brisbane: Business, Management, Management & Leadership, Marketing, Fitness, Childcare, IT