Today we will talk about one of the student visa requirements for a successful student visa application, it is a genuine temporary entrant (GTE) statement.
So what exactly is a GTE statement?😯
It is a statement that you intend to genuinely stay in Australia temporarily. We encourage you to put as much information in your GTE statement as possible to help create a holistic view of your circumstances. Once the student visa application is lodged with your GTE statement, Immigration can make a decision on a student visa application without requesting further information. So make sure that your GTE statement covers all the required information.
There isn't a template requirement and each of the GTE statement should be an unique written statement.😀👍
You can simply start writing your GTE statement in a Word document and then you can save it in under PDF. So that nobody can change it.
Before submitting your student visa application, we will make sure that we go through your GTE statement and we will make sure that you explained clearly why you want to stay and study in Australia temporarily.
The GTE statement must cover:
• your reasons for choosing to undertake the course(s) of study specified in your application
• your reasons for choosing your education provider(s)
• your reasons for choosing to study in Australia rather than in your home country or usual country of residence
• your planned living arrangements in Australia
• the relevance of your course(s) of study to your academic and/or employment background
• the relevance of the course(s) of study to your future career and/or educational plans.
Thinking about study in Australia and want to apply for your student visa? You’ve literally spent hours of looking online and can’t find the right information? Or are you getting some information, but feel like you need to talk to somebody and check the whole process of applying for your student visa?
Contact us for a free advice today! We will only send you awesome stuff 🔒